Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vacation Video

hey there! just wanted to share this fun home video i put together from our beach trip, with music and lyrics by my talented hubby. happy friday!


leave a little note!

  1. D'awwwww. That video was super precious. Especially the hooray parts at the end. :) Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and kudos to your hubby for a sweet song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh!! I loved the part where your hubby is flying her around and at the end where she sings with you! Melted my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your husbands voice is gorgeous! Love hte video, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh this makes me want to go back to so-cal. ps. that is impressive that your hubs did the music! your family is just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fun wonderful memory! Love the signing part.. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evie with the coffee cup is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you are keeping such special memories for both of you and Evie. She will treasure these so much!

    ReplyDelete