Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lately in iPhone Pictures


highs
♥ one of my best friends just had a baby girl. she's the cutest!
♥ i got some awesome new liberty print shoes from nike.
♥ we've been barbecuing on our tiny tabletop grill. mm-mm.

lows
♥ evie had to get shots at her 18-month checkup this morning, and she was extra grouchy for the rest of the day.
♥ the big tree outside our house is now infested with bees (not pictured, because i'm too scared to get close enough to take a picture). we can hear the buzzing from the front porch. 
 

leave a little note!

  1. Cute pictures. I love your blog. Take care

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I would be afraid of the bees too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take the best iPhone photos!! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabletop grills are the best! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I just made a very smart decision- following you on insta! How was I not?
    That pic of your little one crying is just to precious- is it bad that I think it is adorable?
    Looks like you are having a blessed summer so far:)

    ReplyDelete