Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Top Five

years ago, i wrote more narrative stories and less this-is-what-i-did-today posts. it was before i had a professional writing job, when i was living in such a vibrant, inspiring city that i was bursting at the seams with ideas and characters and plots, loving nothing more than scrawling everything down, bringing it all to life. i miss that.

these are my favorite five posts i wrote that way. i hope you can sit back, relax and stay awhile.

1)
how i met my best childhood friend and where we are today

2)
in my dreams, this is the first page of my novel.

3)
on the impact of strangers: sometimes you don't know they've touched your life until they're gone.

4)
a typical (exhausting, and totally real) day with a five-week-old baby. it's not written like the other stories, but it's one that had to be told. 

5)
the story of alexa's and my growing fondness for a homeless man we encountered every day on the corner of our favorite san francisco diner. {lex, this one's a tribute to you! xx}

leave a little note!

  1. Megs! You are such an amazing Storyteller.. every story you write is so descriptive, I feel like I'm living in the moment. I can't wait until you write a book one day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your friend Alexa who was bum loyal, such great stories Meghan! Thanks for linking us back, I'll have to spend a weekend catching all the way up! :)

    ReplyDelete