Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

those darndest days

today i'm so excited that my new bloggy friend cheltz is interviewing me for her darndest days series, which celebrates childhood. check out her blog to see my answers to questions like: what do you love most about your daughter? and what's the best lesson your parents taught you? (mom, dad, i know you're reading. i promise i didn't embarrass you!)

on another note, i'm trying so hard to wean myself off most social media, but it's nearly impossible with all the new apps out there. yesterday i made my first two vine videos:

and

plus, a thursday throwback, taken last year on easter. (time, stop moving so fast!) 



leave a little note!

  1. Hi Meghan! I just want to say that I love your blog. It's really one of my favourites. Already read your interview, so many good answers. Loved it! Greetings from Germany! Nina:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I too am trying to wean myself from social media a bit more, but it's so stinkin' hard. Those videos make your little girl's cuteness come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved you interview on darndest days! I love your family so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great interview...your outlook on life and the fact we need to enjoy the here and now really inspires me! Thanks Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meghan! Thank YOU for being part of the series! Evelyn's future looks bright with such great parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to be interviewed!I'll need to head over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mwhaaaaa! SO adorable! Love your jean shirt in this pic too!

    ReplyDelete