Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

trendy tot tuesday

there's this new thing called trendy tot tuesdays where people post pictures of their toddlers wearing trendy clothes. on tuesdays. it's right up my alley! if you've seen my instagram photos, you know my favorite subject is this little tot.

these days, i put a lot more effort into evelyn's wardrobe than my own. 
here's what she's wearing in this photo:

hat baby gap
shirt baby gap
leggings old navy
shoes uggs

of course, i didn't buy any of it myself. i just can't justify spending $40+ on a shirt that evelyn will outgrow in three weeks. i just can't! i'm all about the carter's stuff from fred meyer and costco. the clothes are cute, practical and best of all inexpensive. i like old navy for jeans and jeggings (baby girl jeggings are the cutest, aren't they?). and one of my coworkers brings me her daughter's look-like-they've-never-been-worn hanna anderson hand-me-downs by the bagful, so evelyn wears a lot of that too.


thanks kellymegan and lindsay for the fun excuse to share yet another photo of my baby. :) 

leave a little note!

  1. Soooo cute! Our little girl has the same Uggs! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the link up! she is so cute!! I love the baby uggs!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up...she's sooo cute!

    Super lucky to get Hanna Andersson hand-me-downs! Their stuff lasts forever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I want that top for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Everything is cuter when it's teeny tiny.

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... she is SO FREAKIN' CUTE! Love her outfit! Mia is finally outgrowing her newborn clothes (10 weeks later...) and I can't WAIT to start dressing her up in cute stuff!
    I'm going to have to look at Old Navy for some jeggings! Do they have colored ones?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie! And LOVE the little UGGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I would wear that entire outfit. She is PRECIOUS!! Excited to be following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete