Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Lately in iPhone Pictures


{1} i left the room for a minute and came back to find my little reader buried in books.
{2} all dressed up in san francisco (not from this week, but jeff didn't make it any of my iphone photos this week!)
{3} with daddy gone for three days, evie and i tried to keep busy. on monday we went to a kids' concert with some friends and their babies.
{4} our wallpaper project gone terribly, terribly wrong 
{5} "i'm squeaky clean and ready to get out, mama"
{6} pizza date with my favorite person under 5 while the hubby was out of town
{7} tub time: the best time of day
{8} homemade spicy steak tacos and margaritas. mm-mm.
{9} day at the park

have a relaxing weekend!

(oh, and happy birthday to my friend gretchen! hope you have a beautiful day and a really fun time at the beach. xo)


leave a little note!

  1. cute!
    good luck with the wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy you're back to blogging so I can get these fun glimpses into life back home! miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it silly that now I really craving pizza? :)
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the cutest blogs I've ever seen. Pssst! I have a baby foot fettish too!!! hehe I'll definitely be following along. Thanks for stopping by. (Follow me too?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Megs!! Super cute pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest pictures! Your family is so adorable. Your little boy reminds me of mine :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no on your wallpaper project! hope it can be saved. evie just keeps getting cuter and cuter

    ReplyDelete