Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Lately in iPhone Pictures


{1} fresh from the hair salon (it's red!)
{2} a gorgeous sunset, captured by jeff
{3} there's nothing more fun on a saturday morning than making eggs with dada
{4} pretty cupcakes for a coworker's birthday
{5} just a regular afternoon hangin' with my main squeeze
{6} first time i've ever ordered steak (i usually go for the fish or veggies), and holy cow (no pun intended), i've been missing out! 
{7} second birchbox arrived yesterday. tried this Jouer Matte Moisture Tint today and am 
l-o-v-i-n-g it. 
{8} oh hey girl, there's a monkey on your bum!
{9} surprise valentine's day breakfast for the hubs


leave a little note!

  1. i saw that first color and immediately thought new color? and i was right! i love it on you, gorgeous shade on you meghan. haha i love the monkey on evie's bum. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the red hair! p.s. thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! I am so glad you found me so now I can read your blog too! Happy Friday from your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red on you! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And Evie is adorable too! I'm obsessed with Instagram! So glad you found me so I could find you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red, red, red! I love your hair, lady! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the red!!!

    Those cupcakes really are adorable....as is sweet Evie!!

    Looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is adorable! love the little monkey bottom pants:)
    Have a wonderful weekend with your family!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wished I was a red head, but I don't think I could pull it off. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new hair! Really suits you well... and the little monkey bum is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only we could all sport monkeys on our bums so well ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pictures :)

    http://charmeusee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, congratulations on your blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cupcakes look amazing!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe life started when I started eating steak as well. Love the monkey butt;) and that hair- stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Monkey butt! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete