Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Yellow + Grey Bedroom Project


my new favorite color combo is yellow + grey. first these were my wedding colors, and then they inspired many of my fall ensembles, and now they're about to take over my bedroom. i love love LOVE the all different patterns and textures in these rooms.  


after a few hours minutes on pinterest, i was completely inspired and rushed out to buy some light grey damask wallpaper (we're jumping on the bandwagon and wallpapering the wall behind our bed), a big white shag rug, and this fabric to make a whole lot of throw pillows (nbd, i've done it before):


we're getting to work this weekend. (jeff's pretty thrilled about it.) i can't wait!


leave a little note!

  1. love these images meghan! seriously now i want to redo our bedroom and go out and get those round flowers, my florist because i had them in our wedding flowers said they are billy-balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to meet u really love ur post..
    If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog , it will be a great pleasure for us to know ur view about our new blog....

    Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love yellow and gray together!! sooo gorgeous! I thought about making those my wedding colors but my husband thought yellow was too bright for a winter wedding haha :p

    -Marsa
    The DayLee Journal"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore grey and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete