Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

will you be my valentine? love, evie.


some days it's hard for jeff and me to resist dressing our two-month-old baby in one of her ruffly outfits and spending the entire morning snapping photos. we prop her on the couch or changing pad, one of us with the camera and the other making silly faces, trying to coax a smile. she doesn't always have as much fun as we do, though, so we have colorful rattles and pacifiers handy if she gets fussy. 

is that horrible?

i know we can't be the only new parents with this obsession!

besides, at this time in our lives, i consider us evie's support staff. she eats, sleeps and poops whenever she darn well pleases, and jeff and i are around to feed her and clean her and rock her to dreamland. so it's not like we have lives outside of the house right now, anyway.

here are some photos from our valentine's day shoot. :)


leave a little note!

  1. oh my goodness - that second photo is a framer!! these are so great!! nice job, mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, she is so precious! I would do the same thing if I had a little sweet girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! we do the same thing with our two month old baby boy! you can never have too many pictures right??!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute! love her little outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! She is adorable. My niece came to visit me today and she was wearing a red ruffly dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! It's your right as parents to snap as many shots as you can ;) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy valentine's Day, to you and your most beautiful family! :) I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why, yes, Evie! I will be your valentine! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!! I don't blame you at all for dressing her up and having as many photo shoots as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um... are you kidding me?! The fact that you don't do this daily tells me that you 100 times more self restraint than me. She is so freaking adorable I wouldn't be able to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow she is so beautiful meghan!! precious, precious precious!! how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not even a baby person and I like your blog - mostly because I love your perspective and read the proposal story and was all smiles. Ya got me. I started following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are DARLING photos of your little one! Love the red ruffles.

    PS - I wanted to come by & apologize for not returning the favor last week when you commented on one of my posts. I can be a terrible bloggie friend sometimes! Thanks for stopping by :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello.. Love these! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete