Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

you know you're settling nicely into motherhood when...


...your two-week-old baby girl sneezes all over your face while spitting upand you think it's the cutest thing in the world.

leave a little note!

  1. :)

    i truly hope that i can say that one day.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. my two week old does the most awesomest gross things you can imagine lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- if you already feel like you're settling in nicely, I am totally impressed with you! I think I finally felt "at home" as a mom in month five. :) Congratulations on Evelyn -- she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha awww megger this made me laugh! we need a Skype date in the coming weeks! I want to see Evelyn (and you of course!). Email me anytime you can pop on Skype for a bit! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to believe that with that pretty face ANYTHING would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so cute! And you can totally see you and Jeff in her face already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, she is a cute little baby so it can't be hard to think that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little face is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete