Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

family day


my parents and grandparents came over on sunday to see evelyn. she had her first bottle, played on a blanket and even flashed us a smile! my mom says it's just gas, but i don't care. i love seeing that little face light up!





leave a little note!

  1. Awww such sweet pictures!! Babies bring so much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet baby girl. Love love love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! I LOVE Evelyn updates!!! And Megger - these photos are gorgeous!!! Nice job!

    Let me know when you get Skype up and running :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing grandparents with babies. Such a touching thing to realize that you have a wide net of love and support for your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are adorable!! That picture of you and your babe is the sweetest and I LOVE your hair cut! What a sweet day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these photos are so precious! evelyn is just gorgeous! i love those bows on her pink booties

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet pea! Those rug shots kill me. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwww, what a beautiful little lady! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete