Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

we're off to san francisco!



ah, san francisco. the city i once called home. jeff and i are flying there tonight for one last adventure before the baby arrives. i know i’ve said this before, but i promise this really is the last one. (my feet are starting to swell and it’s getting uncomfortable to sleep, which doesn’t make me the most fun person to travel with.)

(tmi?)

we’re staying here and taking the train to palo alto on saturday to see the stanford vs. oregon football game. (go ducks!) our other plans? are to see friends, eat at expensive restaurants, and enjoy each other’s company before the third wheel arrives. :)

have a great weekend!

leave a little note!

  1. Fun!! I've never been to San Fran, but it's definitely on my list.

    Go ducks!

    For some reason, I can't post comments using my Google profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww have fun at the Duck game! Go Ducks! My BFF is going with her boyfriend this weekend too and I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww have a blast! So many girls will be going to the game and I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hve so much fun :) I was just in SF and PDX last month with my man...great cities. And Go Ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great time in SF on your babymoon meghan! sounds like you two have great plans while you are there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaay have fun!!! We almost moved there recently and there is always the chance we still may move there (kinda scary) Have a great time!!!


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read all about it! Miss you, Megger!

    P.S. Are you going to make me beg for a bumpdate?! How far along are you now?? 34 weeks?? I bet you're looking cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete