Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

thank you for all that i have


often i forget how lucky i am. some days i wake up asking god for things instead simply saying thank you for all that i have. in addition to everything listed on this poster, these are just a few things i'm giving thanks for today:

1. my wonderful fiancé, who can make light of any situation. he makes me laugh, keeps me grounded, and makes me feel like the most important person in the world.
2. the baby in my belly, who is now the size of a large cantaloupe! 
3. my loving, caring mom and dad
4. my health
5. my grandparents, who are alive and well
6. our new house, and the way it's cozy and comforting at the end of a long day
7. my smart, beautiful sisters christyn and caitlin, with whom i've made some of my best memories
8. my job and the awesome people i get to work with
9. freddie, who greets me at the front door like i've been gone for days even when it's been just minutes
10. being able to start the day with warm, holiday coffee drinks in red cups



♥ have a thankful day 

leave a little note!

  1. did you have your baby?! you have been MIA lately so I was just wondering :) Hope baby and mommy are doing well!

    ReplyDelete