Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

no-shame november


miss molly yeh has come up with a brilliant idea: no-shame november. according to molly, in november we're free to do the things we're usually ashamed ofwithout being ashamed of doing them! on my list? is wearing stretchy pants every day of the week, skipping a shower (or two) when i'm too lazy to get my pregnant butt out of bed in the morning, and eating monstrous bowls of ice cream whenever i darn well feel like it. {doesn't this picture of ice-cream cake make your mouth water?}

check out the rest of my "shameless list" here, on molly's blog. and feel free to make your own!


leave a little note!

  1. I loved your list darling! I think those behaviors are perfectly acceptable (even if you were only eating for one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. Please take some time to check out
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I just stumbled across your adorable blog. It's so fun to read! I've been scrolling through many of your past posts and love them all. Also, Congrats on the baby! I'm definitely going to add this to my favorite reads. Have a wonderful day. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes to a piece of that delicious looking treat, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this idea!!! i will be doing no shame december since i'm trying extra hard to be good for vacation on the 30th...once i'm home, helllooo yummy desserts and treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what, I don't really partake in this kind of weekly blog posts, but I might have to link up with you on this one. I think it's awesome! Oh and BTW showers are still not as much of a priority for me even after having my kid lol

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete