Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

week 27





leave a little note!

  1. oh my goodness, megs! you could not look anymore beautiful! seriously, not fair!!! these are the best bumpdate pics ever! your hat is adorable! and I teared up reading your note... again... I can't wait to meet your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable and teeny tiny..lucky girl! I also always see people who have positive traits and wonder what their parents did right......or vice versa, haha. I think as long as you're kind, loving and a little bit strict you're on the right roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is that ring on your finger miss???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ran across your blog, love it! What adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so amazing and exhausting, the third trimester. You look beautiful and excited :) I have four, the youngest is 10 months, and it's the best thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this blog is so sweet! love your baby shower post xxxx
    im a new follower!
    http://theruffledlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete