Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

week 25


This week, baby is as big as big as an eggplant. (An eggplant!) She's enjoying her new sense of equilibriumshe now knows which way is up and which is down. And she's growing more fat and hair, too!



leave a little note!

  1. i love the bump :) and really...hot pink...are you sure you didn't want to keep it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGGER YOU HAVE A TOTAL BABY BUMP!! Ohhh my gosh you are the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't WAIT to take some pictures of you and Jeff!! I'll be there in about a month - can you believe it?! I am SO excited, I can hardly wait!

    Hope had a fabulous week! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You look so pretty and my goodness that baby is getting big! I love that you chose green for the nursery. Such a nice alternative to the expected pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You are too cute! Enjoy these weeks, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Your skin is so so so beautiful! What products do you use?

    ReplyDelete