Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

week 23


This week, baby's as big as a papaya! She's developing little nipples (woah!), her face is fully formed, and she's listening to my voice and heartbeatand even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.




leave a little note!

  1. very sweet meghan, i know you will be a great mom, don't stress too much about it, let your natural instincts kick in. even if you are unsure if you have them, when you need it most they will kick in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww megger the note to your little girl seriously made me tear up. you are going to be the best mama ever!!!

    this got me thinking.. let's start thinking of some fun/cute/not-too-cheesy ideas for the "maternity" shoot I want to do with you and Jeff when I'm in town?!?! I started pinning some ideas, go check em out and tell me what you think! And start emailing me things when you find stuff you like :)

    Miss youuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a cute preggers:) And your friend Liz is such a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're def. showing now, so cute! You should get some ear phones and put them on your belly so baby can listen to music, they're supposed to love that. My dad also used to talk straight to my moms belly alll the time, and they both swear that as soon as i came out crying and said "hi Libby, i'm your Daddy!" and i immediately stopped crying. who knows if its true but you should have your boyfriend have some little convo's with your baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O. M. G. You are the cutest, EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little note is so sweet! What an exciting time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest note. I'm new to your blog...congrats on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, I think baby will love it. you guys are too cute. Congrats on the papaya :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you are the cutest little thing! You definitely have that gorgeous pregnant glow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the most adorable little pregger lady!! Congrats!!

    I love your hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Megs, you look great! So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 23 weeks! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete