Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

week 22




leave a little note!

  1. You know I've been waiting for those bump pics! :)

    This post is too cute. I'm so happy for you and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby!! It looks like you are currently enjoying a super exciting time in your life!! Love your blog!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's only going to get better! As hard as pregnancy is, when I look back at my pics [and now see yours] I get a little sad that he's not in my belly anymore...but then I see him smile and its amazing again.
    You look so cute with your bump! Keep posting pics :)
    ps. Im kinda jealous that I didnt do a pregnancy blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is beyond precious....aaaaand check out that BABY BUMP!!! Owwwww OWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are gorgeous! loving your lil baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww you are just adorable!! Just a tiny momma to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are just the cutest pregnant lady i have ever seen!! seriously you are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable!! new follower... cute blog!

    ReplyDelete