Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

new name + a makeover

okay, people. it's time to face the music. i'm no longer a girl of two cities. i'm buying a house, having a baby and, in fact, completely grounding myself in portland. which means the name of this blog (a tale of one girl and two cities) no longer applies. 

the new name? my kind of crazy. why? because my life is crazy. unpredictable. impulsive. it catches me off guard. and it always has. i've always been spontaneous, one to jump at the opportunity to move to a new city or travel abroad (even if it means going alone) or quit a job on the spot. when i want to do something, i do it that day, and i don’t consider what i’m getting myself into until i’m knee deep in whatever it is that i’ve gotten myself into. (patience is not one of my virtues.) 

i love that about myself. i love that the life i've chosen is impromptu, busy, full of surprises.

(jeff is the opposite, so if after reading this you're wondering whether i'm capable of raising a child, he balances us out. keeps me grounded. no need to worry!)

anyway, the blog has a new name and a new look to reflect a new chapter of my life. i hope you like it!

leave a little note!

  1. Love it, Megs!! It's perfect! My new blog name is coming this month! Yippee :) Here's to new (exciting!!!) beginnings! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Looks great and the name is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megs, the new name and look is perfect for you. It's been a long time coming and it fits amazingly!

    Can't wait for what the new blog brings!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. patience isnt one of my virtues either! if i want something, i buy it/do it THEN, i cant handle having to go home, think about it, think about it more and then finally deciding yes, as i knew the answer would be all along!

    Libby on the Label

    ReplyDelete