Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

gender reveal!


i suppose most soon-to-be parents learn of their baby’s gender during an ultrasound, after the doctor asks if they want to know the sex. others find out on the day of their child’s birth, after their brand-new baby takes its first breath and reveals its boy or girl parts.

people like us? we find out with cupcakes.

yes, cupcakes. 

you may be wondering how a cupcake can reveal gender. just take a look...




thank you, liz, for the beautiful party!

leave a little note!

  1. this is so sweet! What a great way to reveal the gender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure, Megger! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never even heard of this concept - what an amazing thing!

    All I can think of is how much sneaky planning this must have taken on Liz's part - how fun (and nerve wracking!)

    Congratulations!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats girl!! i love how you did the reveal so adorable and all the cute details you added, great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a cute idea for a party! and yayyy, a girl! I am very jealous :) I little girl is at the top of my list of things to get ;) congrats!!

    Libby on the Label

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Such cute photos and Meg, you are just beaming! Congrats xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome party! It was so sweet of your friend to throw such a beautiful party! And these pictures are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came over from Liz's blog...such a cute way to reveal; congrats!! I am your newest blog follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats such a sweet way to find out! cannot wait to see photos of your little one in december :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just LOVE gender reveals!! I just helped put on together for one of my girlfriends and it was SO much fun knowing what it was but keeping it from her!! I am SO having one of these too!! Y'all are precious! Can't wait to see what the little missy looks like! She's going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete