Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{silly} saturday snaps

sometimes saturdays bring out the silly side of me. (how’s that for alliteration?) sometimes i dance out of bed, humming the tune to a childhood song and giggling for no reason at all. i pick Freddie (the cat) up by his furry armpits and hoist him to the sky and twirl him around while singing and giggling.

and i don't even take drugs.

i guess saturdays make me happy because it’s the one day each week i have zero responsibilities. no cares in the world. i don’t have to rise and shine at the crack of dawn to get to work for an 8 a.m. meeting, or sit at my characterless desk all day, or worry about making it to the gym in time for my zumba class, or worry about making a fool of myself in my zumba class, or get to bed early to start the whole thing over again.

(i know. my life is rough.)

anyway, saturdays rock. the best ones start with zero plans, or maybe a late brunch downtown, and end with a fun evening with friends. this is how my silly saturday went last weekend:


leave a little note!

  1. Your pictures turned out so good!! Love them! Keep it up! I'll need a little taste of Portland in a few week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i LOVE my Saturdays too and for the exact same reasons as you. no plans, no schedule, no responsibilities! ah bliss :)

    great pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love Saturdays too
    the best part about it is rolling out of bed after sleeping few more hours and thinking about the smell of hot coffee and boiled eggs huhhh.. thanks for the amazing post :),lovely blog by the way

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete