Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

happy, happy friday.

This weekend I get to babysit my friends' seven-month-old puppy, ogle John Krasinski while eating salty popcorn and watching Something Borrowed with my girlfriends, enjoy brunch at Gravy with more friends, cheer for Jeff's brother at a baseball game, and make a special meal for the world's best mom.

Which is why I'm happier than a bird with a french fry.

Have a great weekend!


leave a little note!

  1. You're so cute Meghan! Have a lovely weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know John Krasinski was ogle-able...

    BUT, you being this happy makes me happier than a 12 year old girl at a Bieber concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with Henry! Take good care of him! Not gonna lie, I teared up when I said goodbye this morning....

    ReplyDelete