Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

iPhone Snaps of the Week

{1.} My favorite Cherry Blossom in Mom and Dad’s front yard
{2.} As I drive home from work, angry about the rain and the traffic, I spot this beautiful rainbow against the gloomy sky, and everything gets better.
{3.} My homemade Pad Thai made special for Jeff, served on Wednesday.
{4.} Freddie’s pooped after a long day of—sleeping.
{5.} Caitlin and I celebrate our birthdays (her twenty-first, my twenty-fifth) with our family.
{6.} Mississippi Pizza: Serving up some of the tastiest pie in the city. On Monday I met a friend here for happy hour, which lasted until about 10 p.m. and instigated a dreadful headache the next day.
{7.} Jeff, being Jeff
{8.} Confession: this one wasn’t taken this week, but I couldn’t resist. Celebrating Victor’s birthday at Deschutes Brewery in Portland.
{9.} The view from our apartment as the sun came up this morning.
{10.} While my sister was on spring break, she stored her fish, Aries, at Mom and Dad’s house. Because my parents have two ferocious cats that lick their chops at the sight and smell of seafood, she made this sign and taped it to her bedroom door, where Aries lived, as a reminder that fish are friends. The sign is still up because it’s so stinkin’ funny.


leave a little note!

  1. Caitlin McCloskeyApril 26, 2011 at 2:41 PM

    That Pad Thai looks DELICIOUS. I like the "iPhone snaps of the week" idea! Looks like it was a good week :)

    ReplyDelete