Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rainy Day + Tasty Treats + Dude, Where's My Car?

There's nothing like spending the first three hours of your day walking around in the pouring rain, searching for your car, then tracking it down at one of Portland's many towing companies, and then forking over $250 to get it back. All because it was parked in front of a measly driveway.

I would know.

Because that's how I spent my morning.

Luckily, my trusty roommate came to the rescue. Like any great roommate, he journeyed the half-hour home from work and drove me around the block, searching for my Jeep one last time. When I was positive it had been stolen, he called the City of Portland and confirmed it had only been towed. (Only.)

{He's so proud}

And now that my car is home, safe and sound, and I'm in my pajamas (at 7:30 p.m.), I think I'll whip up two cups of delicious hot chocolate and a batch of tasty popcorn treats for my roommate and me, just for fun.



leave a little note!

  1. I'm so sorry about your car :( That is SUCH a bummer. But thankfully you have a rad roommate and delightful treats to end your day on a sweet note.

    I hope you have a great weekend to make up for your crummy Thursday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that as you are no longer in San Fran and not there much, and since Freddie is such an important part of all of our lives now, you should think about (a) getting another cat and then (b) changing the name of your blog to (drum roll please): A Tale of One Girl and Two Kitties!

    ReplyDelete